Wednesday, December 5, 2012

::December Projects of the Past::

 Here's the projects I used for the boards from the last 2 years. A reindeer and gingerbread man.

The reindeer turned out just adorable. They looked so cute all together. Although that was a lot of pieces to trace. One of these days I'll get wise and start copying all the pieces instead of tracing each and every piece.
These gingerbread men were stupid easy. I printed a gingerbread man coloring page and had the kids sponge paint them brown. After they dried we glued on eye balls, pipe cleaner mouths, and buttons I used ribbon for the icing on the arms and legs. I wish I had more pictures of some of the faces the kids made. One drew a mustache and another a uni brow. It was a pretty hysterical bunch.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment